What type is your property?
Choose this option if your property is a hotel, aparthotel, hostel that rents individual rooms rather than beds.
Choose this option if your property is a hostel and has dorm rooms.
Choose this option if you want to list a whole apartment or a holiday house for renting.
Choose this option if you want to rent a private room in your apartment or house.
- Hotel - €595 per year.
- Hostel - €395 per year.
- Entire apartment - €180 per year.
- Room in a shared apartment - €95 per year.
We offer unconditional 30 days money back guarantee.
Your business is our priority
We don't want to take money from you if we do not add value to your business.
Our subscription model is designed in a way that you start paying only when you start getting booked. Also, you can start by listing and paying subscription for only one room, bed or apartment. When it is booked more than 40% of the month you might be loosing potential bookings because your property will not be shown in the search results that overlap with the dates when it is booked. In such a case you might consider buying subscription for a another room, bed or an apartment. Our subscription model sets a fair pay-per-use scheme where you pay based on the value that RoomPlex® brings to your business.
Why subscription but not commission?
The commission model hurts both the businesses and the travelers.
The commission model is bad for the hosts because their business and the OTA have conflicting interests:
- Hosts want people to book directly from them but OTAs don't.
- To shave more commissions OTAs prefer to sell rooms that are more expensive than yours.
- OTAs interfere in hosts' business and lock them in with restrictions such as price parity and availability parity.
The commission model is bad for the guests because:
- It adds an extra cost to their booking regardless if it is collected from them or the host.
- It encourages OTAs for aggressive sales tricks which involve presenting the guest wrong information such as fake discounts.
- OTAs want to sell you the more expensive place instead of the right place.